Last updated: January 31, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the ServiceWe use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service: Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
|_cfduid||.twistofcreation.com||1 year||The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.|
|_ga||.twistofcreation.com||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||.twistofcreation.com||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_120448344_1||.twistofcreation.com||24 hours||This cookie does not store any user information, it’s just used to limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net.|
|DSID||.doubleclick.net||24 hours||This cookie is set to note your specific user identity. It contains a hashed/encrypted unique ID.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||1 Year||This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.|