Learn how to be Successful in life
In order to be successful in life, you need to do many things and work hard. Perhaps your parents told you, too, that you must work if you want to be successful and rich. However, no matter how many actions you undertake, the success is simply not sticking to you. No matter how much you work, you simply can’t get to that point where you feel successful and on the right track.
Perhaps, this is because your mind is still set in the wrong direction. Even if you work hard, your mind is receiving the unsuccessful radio channel transmission. If you are one of those persons, then you must understand one important rule. The first step in learning how to be successful is to understand that your mind is the key.
The first step in being successful is to change how your mind works. You need to take several actions to make your mind shift from the unsuccess radio to the success radio. I compiled a series of actions of a millionaire mind that will help you practice and embed in your mind the successful algorithm.
Actions of a millionaire mind
- Stop the mind drama – Every time you catch yourself blaming, justifying or complaining about yourself, place your hand in the form of a pistol and point your finger to the head. This might seem weird and cruel, but it will remind you that you are killing your perspectives and your financial life. The fact that your mind is set on the negative road is stopping all the opportunities to join you. This gesture will help you overcome all these negative mind behaviors.
- Unload your mind – At the end of the day, write a good thing and a bad thing that happened. After that, answer yourself this: “What did I do to create each one of these situations?”. If you are not the only person who was involved ask yourself: “What was my contribution for these situations to happen?”. This exercise will be extremely useful and you will learn how to be successful faster. You will feel more responsible for your own life and you will spot the good or bad strategies.
- Set your goal – Note down the financial objectives that prove yourself your intentions to be successful. Focus on creating wealth, not mediocrity or poverty. Write down two of your goals: annual income and net value. Set these goals to a value you can achieve in a certain period of time. Remember in all this time, you are “shooting for the stars”. Be reasonable in setting your goals, but don’t underestimate your powers.
- Live like a millionaire – Once a month, go to a fancy restaurant and order something without looking at its price. Order something you never tried before and that it’s not on the budget menu. Split the bill if your funds are limited, but don’t order chicken.
- The success motivation – Write a paragraph about why you want to be successful. Be honest, remember this is an exercise where you learn to be honest with yourself. Nobody will see it.
- Make a success vow – Meet with a close friend of yours or a family member and summon the power of engagement. Be sure that they are morally supporting you, no matter what. Testify to this person that you are determined to be successful and he is the witness to your words. Place your hand on your chest, look your friend in the eyes and say this: “I, [say your name], I vow to become a millionaire and a person of value until ______ [date].” Tell your friend to answer to your vow with: “I believe in you.” Then thank them for supporting you. This millionaire action will have a very deep emotional impact on you if you are 100% determined to be successful.
- Focus on your good side – Write down the characteristics you believe are your talents and greatest assets. Think about all your natural talents, and write them down. Include all the things you are good at. Also, write down how you can use these talents in your daily life and in your work to improve it.
- Problem solver – Alone or with a group, think about how you can solve the problems of a bigger group of people than your current one. Learn to make something useful, thinking about a bigger picture. Discover at least three strategies to make this happen.
- Enter the game – Consider starting a project or a situation you wish to start. Begin that project you dreamed of, without waiting any more. Start now with anything you have in your hands. If it’s possible, work with someone else or from someone else, to learn every small detail. No more excuses!
- Practice your optimism – Today, no matter what others believe it’s a problem or an obstacle, think of it as an opportunity. You will drive any pessimist crazy, but it doesn’t matter.
- Be grateful – Make a list with all the great things you have and that makes you feel grateful. Write at least 10 things that make you feel this way. You should also read it out loud and visualize it. Read it every day for a month. If you don’t appreciate what you have, you will never receive it again.
- Bless what you want – This is a very powerful thing in order to learn how to be successful. There is a philosophy that says you should bless what you wish for. Project positive emotions and vibrations on the things and situations you want to happen to you. Envy and negative thinking will distance you from the goodies you want in your life. So any time you see a beautiful car, a gorgeous house, a loving family or happy people, bless them. Be happy for those things, and soon they will enter your life.