From ancient times, men wanted to be in control of their life and this includes being in control of their future. The following prophecies about 2021 as told by various famous people around the world talk about a terrifying, but also incredible future. Are we on the path to evolution and success, or is our civilization on the brink of destruction. Let’s check the predictions for 2021, as told by the prophets of the past.
1. The prophecies of Bulgarian Baba Vanga about 2021
The Bulgarian prophet was a blind woman who predicted many events which occurred such as the 9/11 attacks or the sinking of the Russian nuclear submarine Kursk in 2000. Even if she died in 1996, her predictions for the humankind stretch until 5079, when she believed the world will end. Since it’s a very long time until then, let’s check the prophecies she predicted for 2021.
- In 2021, the Europe’s economy will collapse. This could be fairly related to the current pandemic which is affecting all the aspects of the economy.
- the President will suffer some sort of accident or he will be killed. It might be the current president, Vladimir Putin, or the next elected one. Could this be related to the recent events in Russia, related to the supposed poisoning of Vladimir Putin’s counter-candidate?
- More extremists attacks will hit Europe using chemical weapons;
- More natural disasters and cataclysms will affect the Planet. This 2021 predictions could be about the issues we encountered until now: extreme weather patterns, earthquakes, and more;
- in the mist of these sinister predictions, the Bulgarian lady also predicted that the scientists will find a cure for cancer;
- a more specific prediction is about an illness that might affect Donald Trump’s hearing.
2. The predictions of the Romanian priest, Arsenie Boca
A less famous prophet is the defunct Romanian priest, Arsenie Boca. He predicted that the capital of Romania will be the new Jerusalem. However, he says that this will come after a big trial for the people in the South-East Europe. Many Christians visit the tomb of the priest and they even say that praying to Arsenie Boca helped them overcome diseases and helped them with their problems.
3. Nostradamus predictions for 2021
Almost everyone heard about Nostradamus, the prophet who lived in 16th century. He wrote many verses and some of them came true which great accuracy. However, the percent of predictions which came true, are less than 30%. However, he is still mentioned after decades, so needless to say that he really made an impact. Let’s see his predictions for the humanity, as exposed by express.co.uk:
- World War 3 outbreak;
“Twice put up and twice cast down,
“the East will also weaken the West.
“Its adversary after several battles
“chased by sea will fail at time of need.”
- solar flares could deeply affect the planet;
- many natural cataclysms will affect various continents;
“Peace and plenty for a long time the place will praise:
“Throughout his realm the fleur-de-lis deserted:
“Bodies dead by water, land one will bring there,
“Vainly awaiting the good fortune to be buried there.”
Are these actual predictions for the year 2021? We might not know for now, but the year is still unfolding.
4. The Mayan calendar calculation mistake
Many believed that the Mayan calendar predicted the end of the world on 21st December 2012, however the ear ended and nothing really happened. Next, the theory adepts stated that the calculation were wrong and the end of the world should be on June 6th, 2020. But this date also passed and yet, nothing happened. Many believe that now the ending is actually on 21st December 2021. Maybe the end is not a moment event, but a series of small events leading to the end of it all. We will have to wait and see.
5. Prophecies about 2021 from the Indian child, Abhigya Anand for 2021
A very interesting new face in the groups of persons believed to be prophets of the Time is the Indian child, Abhigya Anand. He has an Youtube channel and a personal website where he is posting his videos. You will find on his channel many statements that his videos are deleted because they are exposing some sensitive information. It might be true, since many people might report the videos for inducing panic, especially because the videos are made by a child and the video could be attracting other children. We are not sure if his predictions are accurate and cannot be probed yet with actual events.
His predictions are based mostly on the astrology planet movements. Let’s check his predictions for 2021:
- The period between November 2020 and November 2021 are filled with trials and obstacles for the humankind;
- Also, the February month brings a lot of trouble. We could related this affirmation with the current extreme weather in USA.
6. Crystal ball predictions for 2021 from Fortune
Fortune.com made its own predictions for 2021, based on the trends from last years and here are the results:
- Donald Trump will launch his own Television channel;
- The driverless cars will make victims again;
- It will be the hottest year on record, but aren’t we already used with these record temperatures, each year?
- the mask will also be worn on the New Year’s Even of 2021, so this pandemic will not be eradicated completely, in 2021;
7. Trumpets in the skies could be a sign or predictions of end of world in 2021?
Many people are reporting that they have heard strange sounds coming from the sky. These sounds seem to be trumpets, rockets, while some of them have a metallic ring to them. The shock of the people who captured these sounds on camera is that the neighbors don’t seem to be disturbed about these sounds, as they are. Some viewers believe that these sounds appear to be made by air crafts, but those with a more sensitive hearing say that the sound is nothing like what the aircrafts are sounding like.
We don’t know if these predictions are accurate, but we will have yet to wait and see when the year 2021 will end. There is some sort of mysticism in these prophecies and that is why people searched them since antiquity. But where these predictions are confirmed or not, we still have to do what is best for us, and that is to live in now and here.